Multiple Sclerosis Ireland is creating a 2020 calendar and is asking photographers to submit their work for consideration.
We’re looking for images based on the theme “Coastal Scenes of Ireland”. Our coastline is one of the most beautiful and rugged in the world, we’d love to see this captured in all its’ glory. Be it a dramatic seascape or a day at the beach. The theme of this competition is very open and broad with a lot of scope for creativity. We look forward to seeing your interpretation, so get snapping around your area and enter our competition today!
13 images will be selected in total, 12 to appear within the calendar and one will be chosen for the cover.
Winning entrants will see their image in the following places, in addition to the calendar:
· In our MSNews magazine which goes to 5000 members, clinics and health professionals around the country
· In a special edition of our electronic newsletter, going to 5500 people
· Throughout our social media profiles – Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
For more information and to make a submission, please contact Sally Spearman or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
· The theme is Coastal Scenes of Ireland
· Please ensure there is a title for your work and that the exact location is given.
· The orientation of each image should be landscape
· Images submitted must be over 2MB and JPEG format. Images outside of this scope will not be accepted.
· Closing date for entries 5pm 19th July 2019
· All photographs submitted must be the work of the individual
· If a person is included in the image permissions must be sought from the subject of the image before submitted to MS Ireland
· Basic alternations are acceptable but no additions, significant enhancements or removal are allowed.
· You warrant to us that all contributions are lawful and do not infringe any rights of any third party and that you will indemnify us in respect of any breach of that warranty.
· Photographer will always retain full Copyright of their image.
· We respect the intellectual property of all photographers and we ask our readers to do the same. All material published is protected by copyright and no one is allowed to copy or reproduce anything without consent.
· You will not submit any photograph that is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory or obscene.
· You license us to use the photograph you provide on our calendar, website, and social media and for more than once.
· This is a charity calendar and no payment will be made to the photographer or local voluntary Branch
· MS Ireland’s decision is final.
Closing date 19th July